Sunday, July 10, 2011

Gotta share this!!

I saw this everywhere and thought I will tried...alot of people have different name..glow in your jar, light in the jar, or lighten bug in the jar.  Whatever you want to call it. It will be yours...  We have alot of lighten bugs and the kids LOVES to chase after it and catch it.  Poor bug.. But to have a free bug or no batteries here your own glow jar and it is easy to make. I had some old glow sticks leftover from Halloween.  (I broke the sticks before Icut it) Cut the ends and pour it into the jar..non-toxic..no worry here...  Shake it around and it the jar will glow and it is soo cool!!!  Night light or to take it outside when it almost getting dark.. My middle ones decided to take it to his room and sleep with it.  Go ahead make one and let me know what you think!!
I took a picture of our jar to show bright and cool!!  This one is a Mason jar that I use to canned.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great idea!!! I'm going to have to try that with the ones we have at home.

    ReplyDelete