Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Time!!

Hello!!  I LOVE spring!!  Taking kids to their baseball practice and watch them play hard!!  All 4 boys!!  Yep!  I can be worn out by the end of the day!!  11 years old in Little league and 7 in Coach Pitch.  The 5 years old TWIN in t-ball.... 
I really do not put anything to much in blog.  I am one of those people who look at others blog.  I really do enjoying reading and seeing how they make things.  It my little time out for myself. 
Is there anyone reading this??  or it my little thing for myself you welcome to just said "hi".  maybe I do more ?!  who knows,  I am just doing baby step for now..  I hope Spring is being nice to you!  smile!

1 comment:

  1. Spring has been great to us, but not sure about this summer heat. What projects do you have planned for this summer??

    ReplyDelete