Monday, September 5, 2011

What Do You Think??

I made a small quilt to donate to my church.  I used one charm pack..Wee Woodland.  I had it for awhile and decided to make a small lap quilt for a baby.  I went to Wal-Mart and find a fabric that will go with it to make a border around the quilt.

I had my 6 years old put his hand so you can see how big it quilt is.

Its looks too small...uuummm. Maybe I should add another border, to make it alittle bigger.

Here another pictures close up to see the fabric.

Now the big QUESTION.  What do you think?  Is it cute? Is it blah? Or simply a nice looking small (tiny) quilt?  Or too plain?  I will Love to hear your opinion. I have not yet baste it because I have decided I might add another border.  And if I do add another border, I will post the pictures for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment