Monday, December 20, 2010

Just Plain Me..

I don't know what I am doing but I thought I would see how to make your own blog.  I LOVE to read other people 's blogs..ideas, trips, recipes, and pictures....  I do not think I will do my own blog.  I don't have a great grammar.  I am not beautifully written well.  My life I think it will bore you and never seems to be exciting.  I have a good times with my family but I don't think it will excite you. hahaha  I do know it a lot of work for people to write a blog about their own experiences.
 I am just a mom (deaf) to four (hearing) sons.  They do keep me busy.  Oldest is 11 years old, 7 years old and 5years old twin.  We have our own way of communicate.  we sign, we do motion, and we simply talk.  My 7 years old will just move his lips with no sound (I read lips) and to him that is whispering and no one knows what he saying but only his mom.  That makes me smile!  That is enough of me maybe next time and I will try or not try to do this again..  enjoy this week with your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment